1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT We collect several types of information from you in various ways when you interact with us, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, credit/debit card or other payment method information, date of birth, or e-mail address ("Personal Information") or information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details. We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Website, or through third parties. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and other information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us: The information we collect may include, among other things: Information that you provide when subscribing or establishing an account with us, filling in forms in the App or placing an order in our stores, on our Website or through the App; Information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with our Website or App; Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us; Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; Details of transactions when you make an online or in-store purchase from us; Information you may be required to provide regarding contact, billing, payment or other financial information before placing an order through our Website; Information regarding your participation in a rebate or warranty program offered by us or a third party; Your search queries on the Website and App; and Information that you provide when you communicate with any or our departments such as customer service, sales or technical services through the Site, App, telephone, mail or fax. In some instances, we may obtain other people’s names and email addresses that you may choose to provide as part of our "email a friend" feature.You may also provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, App, or transmitted to other users of the Website, App or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we may limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website or App with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.Catalog Requests and Email Newsletter Subscriptions: Upon placing an order with us, you may begin receiving our email newsletter, unless you opt-out of receiving such communications. Furthermore, the welcome email will alert you if someone else has entered your email address into our email newsletter subscription list. In order to make our email newsletters more relevant and useful to you, our servers may receive a confirmation when you open an email message from us.Game Promotions: From time to time, we may run game promotions such as sweepstakes, contests of other promotions (collectively, "game promotions"). If you enter a game promotion, you will opt-in to receive email or other communications from us and our affiliated partners. You may subsequently opt-out of the receipt of such email or communications by following the directions in the email or contacting that site. Your opt-out status will not affect your participation or chances to win in the game promotion. During the applicable game promotion period, however, you may nevertheless receive emails which we deem are related to the game promotion.Mobile: When you download or use our App, we may receive information about your mobile device and your location, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices give you the ability to disable the device’s location services. You should contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer if you have questions about how to disable your device's location services.
2. USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information to: present our Website and its contents to you; improve your experience on the Site; provide you with information, products or services and to communicate with you about information that you request; fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; provide you with notices about your account; carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection; notify you about changes to our Website, when App updates are available, or any products or services we offer or provide though it; allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website and App; or help us target specific offers to you, to help us develop and improve our Site, and to tailor our Site to your interests. We may also use such information in any other way we may describe when you provide the information or for any other purpose with your consent.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. In addition, we may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide: -To Service Providers: We may employ other companies or individuals to provide certain services to, or on behalf of, us such as fulfilling orders, delivering shipments, sending postal mail or e-mail, analyzing customer lists and data, processing rebates transactions, providing warranty services, or performing marketing or consulting services. These third parties ("Service Providers") may be given access to your Personal Information needed to perform these services, but will not be permitted to use your Personal Information for any other purpose. -To Credit Card Companies: If you place an order, the Personal Information you provide is transmitted to your credit card company to verify and authorize your purchase. At certain times we may offer financing options with or without third party participation. If you use a financing option, information provided by you (such as your address, birth date, social security number, and credit card number) may be used to request a credit report from third parties or may be sent to a third party for processing. -To Third Party Marketing Partners: From time to time we might establish a business relationship with other third parties whom we believe are trustworthy. In such cases we might license, exchange, share and/or cross-reference information, including your name, postal mailing address, telephone number or email address that will enable such third parties to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you. -To Related Companies: We may share your postal and e-mail address, telephone number(s), customer preferences, and purchase history with other subsidiaries and affiliates of our parent company, Systemax Inc. -To Shippers: We may share your information, such as your name, telephone number and shipping information, to third party shippers (such as UPS, FEDEX and the United States Postal Service) to deliver your product(s). There also may be instances in which we drop-ship orders directly to you from one of our manufacturers or suppliers. These drop-shippers are given your information, such as your name, email address, postal address, and telephone number, for the sole purpose of fulfilling your order. -To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. -For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information. -With your consent. -To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request. -To enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes. -If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. -Third Party Transaction-Level Data: If you visit the Site from a third-party website, the third-party website may be able to access select information from your individual transaction information. In order to track and credit your transaction the third-party website may give you a unique code, cookie or graphic which will uniquely identify you. This will only happen if you link directly from a third party website to the Site. Any transactions made at the Site while such a code is active will be reported back to the third party website. We will only report non-Personal Information to these websites such as the date of the transaction, the product(s) purchased and the amount spent. We will not report any information to these third party websites that will allow them to personally identify you. -Links to Third Party Site: Our Site, sites we operate, and unaffiliated sites, display interest-based advertising and contain certain links to third party websites, such as our vendors’ websites and links to other websites intended to facilitate our customers’ shopping experience, such as Google Translate. We are not responsible or liable for the privacy practices or content found on these websites. We recommend that you check the privacy notice of each website you visit. Links to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience and any submission of data to such websites shall be at your sole risk. -Catalog Requests: When you request a catalog from us, we may share your name and postal address with a third party fulfillment company for the purpose of sending you the requested catalog. -Law Enforcement and Protection of Users: To the extent permitted by law, we will disclose Personal Information to government authorities or third parties pursuant to a legal request, subpoena or other legal process. We may also use or disclose your information as permitted by law to perform charge verifications, report or collect debts owed, fight fraud or protect our rights or property as well as those of our affiliates, customers, or its users. You should be aware that, following disclosure to any third party, your Personal Information may be accessible by others to the extent permitted or required by applicable law.
4. AFFILIATE PROGRAMS We maintain relationships with third party affiliate websites. Although we do not and cannot control the activities of the third parties that operate such websites, in the event you suspect an affiliate website is engaging in abusive practices, including, for example, spam, trademark infringement, predatory means of attracting visitors, or unlawful activities, pleasecontact us.
5. CHILDREN AND PRIVACY Our Website and our App is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal Information to or on the Website or App. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Website or through the App, on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website or App, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will work to delete that information.
6. SECURITY We employ 128-bit encryption technology in all areas of the Site which require you to provide your personal or account information, including those areas related to online ordering and order status. The Site utilizes industry-standard firewalls and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of potentially sensitive Personal Information, such as your name, address and credit card number.The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. You should recognize, however, that no computer system is fully secure and that there are inherent risks associated with Internet transactions. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. To make sure you have the latest security features on your browser, you may want to download the most recent version of your favorite browser, which should have full SSL support.
7. CORRECTIONS/INFORMATION; REMOVAL/OPT-OUT If your name, e-mail or postal address, telephone number or other Personal Information changes, you may update, correct or omit the relevant information bycontacting us. In addition, if you no longer wish to receive communications from us you may opt-out bycontacting us or by clicking on the unsubscribe link within any marketing e-mail you receive from us.
9. BUSINESS TRANSFER We may transfer or assign any customer information, including Personal Information, owned, under the control of, or received by the Company or its affiliates, in connection with a merger, divestiture, stock sale, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some of all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding.
10. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY IN NO EVENT WILL SHINE BRAND STUDIOS OR ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, LICENSEES OR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE SITE OR ITS PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BE LIABLE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OR PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM INACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION OR INCONVENIENCE, DELAY, OR LOSS OF THE USE OF THE SITE). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS APPLY WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF SHINE BRAND STUDIOS OR ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE, SO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE RIGHTS ADDITIONAL TO THOSE CONTAINED HEREIN.